SOLD!! Home For Sale in Robeson County NC!

Listing Courtesy of Mossy Oak Properties/Land and Farms Realty.

With a great location close to town, this is a great opportunity to remodel a farmhouse and live in the country!

Located on East Great Marsh Church Road near St. Pauls in Robeson County North Carolina, this is farmhouse dates back to 1925. It is located just outside of the small town of St. Pauls, and convenient to Fayetteville, Hope Mills, and Lumberton, the county seat of Robeson County. Shopping, dining, and medical facilities are all close by. If you are looking for a home in the country this could be the one for you. An additional 19+/- acres of farm land is also available adjacent to the home.

For a birds eye view of this property, visit our MapRight mapping system. Copy and paste this link into your browser: (, and then click on any of the icons to see beautiful photographs of the property taken from those locations. You can easily change the base maps to view aerial, topographic, infrared or street maps of the property.

To visit this property, download the free MapRight app, email the link above to your phone, open in iOS, open MapRight, click on car, click on To, Drop Pin, tap on Go and you will receive driving directions to property. Once you get to the property the link above will have the property lines and a blue dot showing your location.

Contact the listing agent before visiting the property.

For more information on this and other Homes For Sale in Robeson County NC, contact Marty Lanier at (910) 617-4326, by email at, or visit my web site at


Photo Gallery


View Larger Map and Get Directions
  • Property Documents

  • Property Features

    • Property State: North Carolina 
    • County: Robeson 
    • House With Acreage:
    • Residential:
  • Main

    • Price: $49,500 
  • Additional Information

    • Acreage:
    • Bedrooms:
    • Bathrooms:
    • Address: 1700 East Great Marsh Church Rd, Saint Pauls, NC 28384 
    • Listing ID: 52974 
  • About the Agent

  • Want to Know More?